Wednesday 12 December 2012

Bellabox December 2012 REVIEW


To all those subscribed to Bellabox you have a super special surprise in this months box! I'm so impressed with the goodies i received and the value of products pictured above RRP's for over $200 (full size products excluding the Savoir Faire package). Bellabox on their clients were so generous, I had to get this blog post up asap though I have only tried the hand cream so far!

Contents include - 

1) Savoir Faire limited edition kit in SUMMER (pour etre desiree)
2) Allegra Rhodes hand and nail cream
3) John Friedafrizz-ease secret weapon flawless finishing cream
4) Emerginc multi fruit cleanser AND emerginc protocell cream
5) Compeed

This is my second bellabox and so far i'm so pleased. I'm looking forward to uploading a post on the Savoir Faire kit with swatches and a review of each product! 

I received an email from Mirenesse which I discovered from my Lust Have It box and they send out great deals each day. They have just released a beauty box themselves for $15.00 however, it's about an additional $10 shipping fee. Is anyone subscribed to that? Or any other beauty boxes!?

Here's some info about Bellabox - 

Cost
Monthly: $15 per month, can cancel anytime
Annually: $165 for 12 months plus 1 month free
Gift options: 12, 6 or 3 month packages

Partners
They have an impressive range of brands which are quite extensive! They have the complete list on their website :)

Other boxes
Bellabox also has a Mens box and a baby box you can subscribe to.


3 comments:

  1. You got heaps of different things to me - (my post will be up later this week if you want to check it out)

    I got the Winter Savoir Faire box - I was really excited, the colours are beautiful.
    What scent did you get for the Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail cream? I'm not sure if I like the one I got...expensive for a hand cream!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely I've not heard of Saviour Faire. Really enjoying your blog Amy x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."

    POLISHED CONCRETE
    CONCRETE RESURFACING
    FLOOR LEVELLING
    CONCRETE REPAIRS
    EPOXY COATINGS
    CONCRETE POLISHING
    Happy Times

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's chat?