Friday 7 December 2012

Ego QV Face Moisturising Day Cream REVIEW



I heard about this cream through my sister who's a rower. She uses it when she trains and competes to protect her skin from the sun and prevent her from getting burnt. I thought I'd give it a go seeing as it's SPF 30+ and well recommended! 

For a cream that has SPF 30+ it's extremely lightweight and absorbs right into the skin without feeling greasy. I'm so impressed with this product, I can say confidently that it's the best face moisturiser I have used. I've found it to be really hydrating and my skin can be quite dry, so it's almost like a little treatment for my skin too. Since I've used this, my dry patches have disappeared and it hasn't irritated my skin or caused any breakouts! 

The texture is a little like sunscreen and is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic (products that do not cause breakouts). :) It goes along way and soaks into the skin without leaving white residue or any greasiness. 

I apply it to my face every morning (or before I walk out the door) after cleansing.

It's a brilliant product that's inexpensive and worth picking up when you're next in Priceline or pharmacies for around $16. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's chat?