Friday 7 December 2012

QV Cream for Body REVIEW



After trying QV's face cream I didn't hesitate to try out their body cream. I'm just as satisfied and feel lucky to have discovered the QV range. It isn't a highly advertised, fancy product - they're usually located where the sunscreen lotions are in Priceline and pharmacies verse the pretty product stands.

I've found this product to be really good for repairing dry patches like my elbows and knees. It's a product that's also recommended for babies, the elderly and those who have sensitive skin. So in my opinion, if a product can help such a wide array of people and skin types then it's a winner!

It spreads really well and acts like a second skin. It's really gentle and like their face cream it's fragrance free which is great for sensitive skin types. I apply this all over after having a shower and to prevent my skin from drying out when I fake tan. 

It's worth picking up and trying, especially if your skin is either dry, sensitive, scaly, itchy or eczema prone. It does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's chat?