Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blonde toning shampoo: Product Rave!

Hairhouse Warehouse retails this for around $20.


Today I want to share with you my favourite blonde toning shampoo. The winner in my opinion, goes to Fudge's clean blonde violet toning shampoo!

This product does exactly what it says "removes yellow tones from blonde hair". It's an extremely dark purple and spreads across the hair really, really well. In saying this, I've realised that it's important to lather it across the hair evenly, otherwise you'll notice where you've put the shampoo most. (Which ultimately is great, because we know it's working)!

I leave it in for 3-5 minutes and use it once or twice a week. I picked this one up from Hairhouse Warehouse for around $20. I've tried a bazillion silver shampoo's and this one in my opinion, is the best because it's spreads and slides around my hair while I give it a good wash and it transforms my hair from that brassy blonde colour to the blonde tone that you'd expect to receive after you leave the hairdressers. 

This is a 10/10 shampoo that I'll use until the day I decide not to be a blonde (which might be never)! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's chat?