Wednesday 5 December 2012

Bellabox Review for November 2012



I can't believe it's already November! Whenever I come home to a little beauty box by my door I feel like my day has reached a perfect 10/10!

I have been subscribed to Glossybox Australia from the beginning which soon changed over to Lust Have It. I have been loving the beauty subscription so much that I decided to subscribe to a second beauty box, Bellabox. 

So without further ado, this is what I received in my bellabox - 

1) Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleansing Water
2) 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads
3) Swisse Hand cream with Vitamin D and Pomegranate
4) Palmolive Luscious Strawberry Smother Body Butter Body Wash
5) Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
6) John Plunkett Essentials Multi Vitamin Moisturiser
7) Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack

This was an amazing box to receive and in particular because it was my first I was super excited. All of these products have been used since I received the box and there's a few that i'll purchase full size versions of. Below is a review on each product - 


1) Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleansing Water

Before receiving this in the Bellabox I had watched many reviews on this by Lisa Eldridge and other beauty guru's and was planning on purchasing it, so I was so thrilled when I received this! Bioderma is a French skin-care brand and it's used to cleanse the skin and remove makeup. It's designed for sensitive, normal and dry skin types and doesn't irritate the skin. It doesn't smell, it doesn't feel oily or sticky - it literally feels like you're cleaning your face with water! 

I find that it works best with cotton pads and I use as much as I need until the cotton pads sweep over my face clean. It's surprising to see the amount of makeup that still comes off your face when you think it's all cleaned. This is why I recommend using cotton pads or cotton wool. I love how effective, yet gentle this is on my skin. I rate this product a 10/10 and hope to find it in stores soon. Overall, it's brilliant!

2) 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads

These are a really convenient product to have. I've been leaving this in my handbag and using it if my polish starts to chip. Inside this cute little container are 30 pre-soaked remover pads. They do the job fine and considering the RRP of $3.49AUD you can't go wrong! After you use this product, keep in mind you'll want to wash your hands to get any excess remover off your fingers! 

3) Swisse Hand cream with Vitamin D and Pomegranate

AMAZING! Initially, I looked at this and thought the packaging looked dull and quite scientific but also so generous because it's a 30ml product. Without any hesitation I tried some on and Oh My Goodness it smells amazing!!! It's so refreshing and reminds me of a combination of lemongrass, lime and perhaps a type of tea or herb. My hands feel so soft and the product doesn't give a sticky or oily residue. It dries quickly and leaves a surprisingly delicious scent. A great stocking filler option!

4) Palmolive Luscious Strawberry Smother Body Butter Body Wash

This smells good enough to eat! It smells just like a strawberry milkshake :) A lady had given me the same sample size product a couple of weeks prior to receiving it in the Bellabox and I bought the full sized version afterwards. So this little beauty is tucked away nicely into my travel bag. It has fine particles that help exfoliate the skin whilst also having moisturising elements to it. It's a win-win and is easily found in supermarkets.

5) Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in STAR GAZER

I am so impressed! This goes on really well and the glitter stays put. It's a beautiful touch to everyday makeup during the holiday season and would be a great addition to a night look. I'm really pleased with this and considering it's RRP is $14.95 it would make a great gift too.

6) John Plunkett Essentials Multi Vitamin Moisturiser

I've found that this product is extremely moisturizing and would be brilliant for those who have dry skin. I decided to use this at night to let its magic work. In the morning my skin feels really soft and when I splash water over my face I can still feel it come off. I assume that this is a good little treatment to rejuvenate dry skin. (Maybe?) It's a great (big) sample size and seems to have a distinct smell that reminds me of the area in hospitals where babies are born. Now that sounds weird.

7) Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack

I was so excited to try this product. It comes with one sample nose pack with step 1 and step 2 to remove blackheads and whiteheads. I followed the instructions and actually saw a difference in the before and after process. I like this product because it didn't sting and the mask didn't stick onto my nose like glue, which similar products have. If I was to see this product at the shops I would buy it for sure. It's just a fun little girly addition to a girls night in.

Finally, Bellabox also gave us a $100 off wine voucher - just in time before Chrissy!

5 comments:

  1. To buy or not to buy is the name of the color ;) so thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great selection of products, but so far I have resisted the temptation of signing up..

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest thing is to resist temptation! Are you subscribed to LHI? You can get the boxes (I know LHI does this) for $14.95 a month but you can unsubscribe anytime - just to get the Chrissy boxes will be really exciting!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)

    I have the Palmolive Body Wash and it's one of my favorite product.

    Please check out my blog too: http://ninaella.blogspot.ch

    I followed you hope you'll do the same.

    Hope we can stay in touch through comments :)

    xxoo

    Nina Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers!

      I agree, it smells so good and the size is perfect for traveling.

      Amy

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's chat?